The HY-OPTIMA™ 2700 Series uses a solid-state, non-consumable sensor that is configured to operate in process gas streams. The H2scan thin film technology provides a direct hydrogen measurement that is not cross sensitive to other gases. The HY-OPTIMA™ 2700 Series is ideal for applications where real-time, hydrogen specific measurements can enhance process plant efficiencies, diagnostics and maintenance management.
Common applications include:
• Refinery: Reforming, cracking, recycle, tail gas, fuel gas, flare gas and other multi-component process streams
• Natural Gas: H2 supplement to hydrocarbon measurement for complete natural gas or biomethane analysis
• Industrial Gas Supply: Air separation, syngas, steam methane reforming, and electrolysis process streams
• Petrochemical: H2 measurement in polymer feeds and flare gas process streams
• Manufacturing: Metals annealing, semiconductor, oil hydrogenation and fertilizer manufacturing process streams
HY-OPTIMA 2700 Series Specs
- You can view the HY-OPTIMA 2700 Series webpage by clicking here.
- You can view the HY-OPTIMA 2700 Series Data Sheet here.
- You can view the HY-OPTIMA 2700 Series Manual by clicking here.
For further information or inquiries, please contact:
- Gid Herman(661) 775-9575 ext. 606
Last modified: 1st September 2017