Whatever systems you build – We are entering a highly disruptive year for data security.
Integral Crypto Solid State Drives are a hardware Full Disk Encryption solution for Windows desktops and laptops. Featuring military-level AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption certified by NIST to strict FIPS 140-2 standards.
The Integral Crypto SSD is available in the familiar 2.5” SATA III format common in many desktop and laptop machines, as well as smaller MSATA and M.2 22X60 and 22X80 formats. This means that even small form factor systems such as Intel NUC can be protected by full-disk security. An easy to install plug-n-play solution.
Features of the Integral Crypto SSD include:
- Full Disk Encryption (FDE) – All data stored on the Crypto SSD is encrypted (including the Operating System)
- BIOS Independent – Crypto SSD security system runs independently of your system BIOS, unlike other hardware encrypted SSDs
- Master and User Dual Passwords – As an option an Administrator can set-up a user password and a master override password. If the user forgets their password, the Crypto SSD can be unlocked by the Administrator and the user password reset
- Secure Entry – Encrypted data cannot be accessed without the correct high-strength 8-16 character alphanumeric password. Before use a high-strength password must be set
- Brute-Force Password Attack Protection – Encrypted data is automatically erased after the default 6 failed password attempts (password attempts configurable to a maximum of 20)
- Anti-Clone – Crypto SSD cannot be cloned once encryption is set
- No on-going licencing charges
From 27th February – 1st March, Integral are showcasing the Crypto SSD along with their other industrial and embedded memory solutions at Embedded World 2018 at the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy demonstrate and answer any questions you may have about the Crypto SSD, so if you’re attending the show, please visit Stand 128 in Hall 3A.
For sales please call +44 208 451 8700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and full specifications of the Crypto SSD visit https://www.integralmemory.com/product-categories/ssd-hardware-encrypted
Last modified: 28th February 2018